Skip to main content

GRWM with The One Contouring Kit by Oriflame

Hey how are you? So I have been drowning with my project as an Image Styling Management student. Yes, that is the education I finally decided to take, after a long thought and consideration. I will talk about this in parts because I am still grasping everything, and today I am going to visit my first volunteer client (I’m not sure with this terminology..), so let’s get ready!!

For this post, I am highlighting my old but one of my fave contouring kit so far, and from the brand I never thought I would purchase from but now I am considering everything from this brand :D It’s the Oriflame The One Contouring Kit. This is “old” because I just saw the newest edition for this kit, and that would mean this has been stored in my drawer for quite a long time….Well anyway, I’m telling you this one is practical, and it blends quite well with my skin. 


Disclaimer: My home lights and colour ambiances may result different than yours, but I didn’t use any of the filter from my phone, just the normal one.



As you can see, the packaging tells that I have been using this item often, especially the bronzer. You can google Oriflame The One Contouring Kit for a nicer view :')


At first, I thought every colour in this kit is too pale for me, but my friend (whom recommended me this, thank you!) told me that it would look fresh pink. Since it looked like very practical - contour, blush, highlight - and it was still affordable (IDR 149k), I thought why not.


My make-up order for today is: cushion, concealer, creme bronzer, pressed powder (application with brush), the contour kit, eyebrow, a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick.    




For the blush, I would use numbers of swipes to create a fresh pink look that suits my skin tone, but for me it is ideal because it will not be too tense, as in I can control the intensity I want with a little bit of effort. Same with the bronzer, but since I used creme bronzer from the earlier step, so a little bit was enough.


It suits my taste for daily application, sometimes even for evening event because I usually focus on my eyes/lips make up. But what do you think?


Last but not least, I wear some accessories to complete my look, and tied my hair because it is hottt out here today...



 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a great day! See you again soon!


Comments

  1. beauty blogger in the making hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha mudah”an bisa migrasi ke website segera! jadi inget udah lama ngga posting!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Job Interview From Home - Space Preparation

My last post was about helping my cousin create a resume, so I thought to continue about the job interview, which commonly done online these days. My last job interview was on March 2020, that was the first online job interview for me. It made me anxious and relaxed at the same time.   Anxious, because well it’s a job interview and I really wanted the job, so I didn’t want to make errors from the lack of internet until how I answered the questions from the HR personnel and the user. The relaxing part was that I got to make my own ambiance, from sitting on my favourite chair, using my favourite room scent, and the light that made me look nice and confident.   If you are doing a job interview at home, and at the interview time other members of your household are present, you want to inform them about your interview schedule . That way, you won’t be surprised on loud TV noises or people chatting near your “interview zone”. I have a dedicated room to do my interviews/online conferences act

Get ready with me - Fresh Daily Look with Emina Glossy Stain

  Hey how are you? This week, I am all about my online school, so I spend most of my time at home doing my assignment. I just found a perfect option for my WFH look, just to look fresh while doing some work. It’s the Emina Glossy Stain in the shade 01 - Autumn Bell. Such a fresh color! This is my second purchase of Emina brand. I love it because as a lip stain, it is quite long lasting, and the colour suits me (I have sort of dark lips). Moreover, the texture is gel, very light, and has a glossy finish. it’s very affordable, and easy to find.   My everyday natural make up look starts with cleansing my face with a natural soap bar, followed with a light moisturiser and sunblock. I wait around 15 minutes for everything to absorb into my skin. I like to add some vitamin C serum during my morning skincare routine, but I just ran out of mine. Drop me your favourite serum, whilst I am searching for a new one to try:) With the next steps, I aim to reduce some redness in my face, I have some a

[Lolski Tried] OLAY DEEP SEA ALGAE SKINFUSION MASKS

This week I purchased new sheet masks for my routine, at least once in two-three days, to keep my skin healthy and supple. It's the Olay Skinfusion Masks. Of all masks type, my favourite is sheet mask, for it's practicality. The least favourite is the peel off kind >.< Well maybe I haven't tried ones that suitable for me. With deep sea algae extract I choose the one with sea algae extract because once I went to a spa, and get a sea algae mask, it was refreshing! With this sheet mask, they also have the same effect. I like that it has so much product, I can rub and spread the essence on my neck as well. The after effect, it made my skin so moist. I rinsed after, I always rinse after masking, I have this super oily skin that I'm afraid it could cause a break out the next morning (some do, even after water rinsing) After a week using this, I feel my face felt quite moisted and fresh. I would love to try the other - Olay Skinfusion Masks have three variant.  While usi