Skip to main content

[Currently wearing] SADA by Cathy Sharon Velvet Passion Matte Lipstik - 04 MALA

How are you?

The news about the Covid virus spread still going in the country, and I am feeling a little bit relieved that I spend my days fully at home now. However, boredom. Yes, I currently juggle with my academic journey, which has not began yet until end of year, but I am at the adapting phase.

I will tell you about this later. But in a nut shell, I am fully at home now, not thinking about anything but staying healthy, creating quality times with my parents, sibling, relatives and friends, with zoom or a quick lunch at the least crowded space (I miss being outdoors, yes!) and washing my hands.

Today is like any other day where I have to do a minimal errands, and I want to look nice, for myself :p so I check my make up pouch and found this SADA Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick.




SADA is Indonesian local brand, owned by an Indonesian public figure, Cathy Sharon. I only have one item from this brand right now, but after I tried, I might buy other items. From what I read, SADA lipstick collection has 2 variants, the velvet finish and satin finish. I instantly picked the velvet finish. From all the 5 shades of the Velvet Passion Matte, 04 - Mala, which is kind of a nude pink.

The caps has some kind of magnet, so easy to pull and put back (this is extra!)


Now, since I only gonna go for a while, I am using this one lipstick to color my cheeks, eyes, and of course lips. Below, I am using every light that my ring light has
and one outdoor natural light.

 

I love the shade, and the texture. For a lipstik retails around IDR 185,000 (when I first purchased, I saw some online shop offers seasonal discount), I am very satisfied. This is the kind of lipstick that I would wear daily, I will put this in my every day bag (well maybe right now I just put it on my work desk, since I rarely go outstide now). And the kind of lipstick you put in a rush, and never gets wrong.

Right now I don't feel that it's drying, but if you want, you can always layer with lipbalm to have a lil bit of a moist effect. By the time I post this, it's already more than 2 hours and it's fine for me. 

I am looking forward to purchase another shade from the collection, and try the satin finish one. 

That's it from me, I would love to see some recommendation for matte/velvet finish lip product that you have tried. Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Job Interview From Home - Space Preparation

My last post was about helping my cousin create a resume, so I thought to continue about the job interview, which commonly done online these days. My last job interview was on March 2020, that was the first online job interview for me. It made me anxious and relaxed at the same time.   Anxious, because well it’s a job interview and I really wanted the job, so I didn’t want to make errors from the lack of internet until how I answered the questions from the HR personnel and the user. The relaxing part was that I got to make my own ambiance, from sitting on my favourite chair, using my favourite room scent, and the light that made me look nice and confident.   If you are doing a job interview at home, and at the interview time other members of your household are present, you want to inform them about your interview schedule . That way, you won’t be surprised on loud TV noises or people chatting near your “interview zone”. I have a dedicated room to do my interviews/online conferences act

GRWM with The One Contouring Kit by Oriflame

Hey how are you? So I have been drowning with my project as an Image Styling Management student. Yes, that is the education I finally decided to take, after a long thought and consideration. I will talk about this in parts because I am still grasping everything, and today I am going to visit my first volunteer client (I’m not sure with this terminology..), so let’s get ready!! For this post, I am highlighting my old but one of my fave contouring kit so far, and from the brand I never thought I would purchase from but now I am considering everything from this brand :D It’s the Oriflame The One Contouring Kit. This is “old” because I just saw the newest edition for this kit, and that would mean this has been stored in my drawer for quite a long time….Well anyway, I’m telling you this one is practical, and it blends quite well with my skin.   Disclaimer: My home lights and colour ambiances may result different than yours, but I didn’t use any of the filter from my phone, just the normal o

My work stations at home (1) : Outdoor set

  Hey all! How is it going? I finally registered to one of Indonesia’s top unis for my doctorate degree plan, wish me luck! I still have one more options but it doesn’t start the registration session until early next year, so I will be waiting patiently about that. I have been reading and taking the test simulations with some books, and the tests will be next week, so I thought I will slow down for one day. I have done what I can and I deserve a little break >.<   It has been uneasy to switch your behaviour from working to studying hahaha. I mostly do my work inside, in a room, for concentration, but for the slowing down day, I’m just going to do a little bit of my freelance task, and a lot of Prime Video, I need some good outdoor set, also to get some sun because I have been spending most of my times in a room with an AC.   As per usual, I prepared myself in the morning with a little bit of make-up, just to keep my discipline in grooming myself, because as fun as lounge-wear bec