Skip to main content

My work stations at home (1) : Outdoor set




 Hey all! How is it going?


I finally registered to one of Indonesia’s top unis for my doctorate degree plan, wish me luck! I still have one more options but it doesn’t start the registration session until early next year, so I will be waiting patiently about that.


I have been reading and taking the test simulations with some books, and the tests will be next week, so I thought I will slow down for one day. I have done what I can and I deserve a little break >.<  It has been uneasy to switch your behaviour from working to studying hahaha.


I mostly do my work inside, in a room, for concentration, but for the slowing down day, I’m just going to do a little bit of my freelance task, and a lot of Prime Video, I need some good outdoor set, also to get some sun because I have been spending most of my times in a room with an AC. 


As per usual, I prepared myself in the morning with a little bit of make-up, just to keep my discipline in grooming myself, because as fun as lounge-wear becomes, I don’t want to enjoy it too much. I put a little lipstick on, today I am using the Clio Mad Matte Tint - 04 Modern Rose. 



Yep the packaging looked super sad, haha, because I had owned this lipstick for a long time. More than 2 years, and it's one of my favourite lipstick. The colour is vivid, the texture is watery on the first application, then turns matte, and stays very well.




This, my friend, is my outdoor set. Simple, for sure, and I just had some plants, I might re-arrange them and spread onto some spots in the house, but for now, it’s like this. I love to start my day here, morning coffee, breakfast, because this is where I get most of the sun. 


A little water there on my sitting spot >.< wiped it before I actually sat


I started at 10am video call with my client, we discussed things on how to make a PR plan for the start-up business, it’s always nice to see people are taking PR seriously at every level, not just on the launch phase :)


Then I watched CSI until 2 pm. Soooo good!! I just love seeing people in action solving problems, making the world a better place. I am a little bit behind on some of these series, but I plan on catching up to the binge-worthy series. Drop me a reference!


Very excited to share my working space with you^^ I hope you enjoy working at home, also if you have to do work from the office, stay safe and healthy, have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. wih keren, udah punya home office setting hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saking semangatnya lupa mindahin serokan di belakang hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Job Interview From Home - Space Preparation

My last post was about helping my cousin create a resume, so I thought to continue about the job interview, which commonly done online these days. My last job interview was on March 2020, that was the first online job interview for me. It made me anxious and relaxed at the same time.   Anxious, because well it’s a job interview and I really wanted the job, so I didn’t want to make errors from the lack of internet until how I answered the questions from the HR personnel and the user. The relaxing part was that I got to make my own ambiance, from sitting on my favourite chair, using my favourite room scent, and the light that made me look nice and confident.   If you are doing a job interview at home, and at the interview time other members of your household are present, you want to inform them about your interview schedule . That way, you won’t be surprised on loud TV noises or people chatting near your “interview zone”. I have a dedicated room to do my interviews/online conferences act

Private dining experience in the #newnormal

Two weeks ago was my sister in law's birthday. We want to do something nice, we are all bunch of foodies so we decided to go for super early dinner. Thankful for some friends whom shared some references of some locations that we thought were quite comfortable to go and enjoy during this #newnormal time We decided to book a dining session at a Japanese restaurant called Furusato Izakaya , located in Sudirman area in Jakarta, for 5pm dine in, because we thought that it would be less crowded. And it was a private dining, so we felt more comfortable. They did inform us that it was 2 hour period of booking, which was fine by us, because we rarely stayed long in public areas these days. My mom looked super chic at the entrance^^ The restaurant reminded me of a traditional Japanese restaurant. The private dining area was located at the second floor. From the moment we walked in, the clean and health facility was satisfying such as liquid disinfectant, distance signage, people wearing mask